23 June 2010

Death by Doxie











I bought some beanbags recently (and before you go all interior-design-snobbery on me, they are cube beanbags from Muji - the home of streamlined, simple chic.  So there).  They were meant for my step-sons, but while the boys are back in their first home for a bit the dogs have kind of taken them over.

I should probably kick them off but how could I!  Ferdi looks way too comfortable, right?  I especially like his expression in the first photo, like he's on the brink of getting away with something just a little bit naughty!  Yeah Ferdi!

2 comments:

  1. nawww.. my son liked this post. he asked what the four "soch-sidge" dogs were called and i had to explain it was just the one shot from multiple angles haha. i think i may be developing a doggie+beanbag problem: i saw this beanbag (http://www.etsy.com/listing/49341293/big-sleeping-grizzly-bear-bean-bag?ref=v1_other_2) on etsy and immediately wanted to see a doxie on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Tell him I kinda wish I had four of them...

    And that beanbag! Maybe the hounds might be too scared to go near it

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.