01 December 2012

All wrapped up...

Ahhh, kraft paper - my favourite! When I'm wrapping I can't go past the simplicity of kraft with some embellishment.  With a carefully chosen topper you can make it fun, pretty, manly, modern or girly. Here's a few ideas that caught my eye online - how great are those sewn star packages? (Very great, very great indeed!).  


I've got one more gift wrap inspiration post planned but I'm pretty sure I've already settled on my theme for this year (all will be revealed soon!), have you figured out yours?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I especially love all of the packages in photo 1. Don't think I could pull all of those off myself, but they still provide some fantastic inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I feel the same way (also, the presents I give NEVER seem to fit neatly in nice little boxes like that, I always end up with a mishmash of odd shaped things...)

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge fan of kraft paper too! It's almost like a blank canvas. :)

    Looking forward to seeing your wrapping theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kraft wrap is the best! Great inspirations.... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I resort to paper bags and newspaper sometimes - to save on all that wrapping paper. Sometimes it looks a bit too 'cheapskate', but now I can get my kids to do some creative stamping for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of love the idea of hand stamped news paper - and yes, the waste of wrapping paper at this time of year gets to me too, despite my love of gift wrapping!

      Delete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.